Shengjun Liu is a professor in the Schoolof Mathematics and Statistics of Central South University, the vice director ofthe Institute of Engineering Modeling and Scientific Computing. He received hisB.S. degree in computational mathematics and applied software, and Masterdegree in applied mathematics, both from Central South University, and PhDdegree in computer science from Zhejiang University in Sep. 2007. From May 2012to April 2013, he visited the computer science department of Chemnitz Universityof Technology, working with Prof. Guido Brunnett, supported by a researchfellowship from Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. In 2013, he was selected inthe New Century Outstanding Talent Support Program of the Ministry of Educationof China. In Feb. 2014, Dr. Shengjun Liu was promoted as a full professor ofCentral South University. He has published almost 40 peer-reviewed journal andconference papers. His current research interests include geometric computing,geometric problems in CAD/CAM, and CAGD.
The selected papers:
10. ShengjunLiu, Zhili Chen, Yuanpeng Zhu. "C1 Rational Quadratic TrigonometricInterpolation Spline For Data Visualization". Mathematical Problems inEngineering, 2015: No. 983120, 2015.
9. Yuanpeng Zhu, Xuli Han, Shengjun Liu*. "Curve construction based onfourαβ-Bernstein-likebasis functions", Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 273:160-181,2015.
8. Yuanpeng Zhu, Xuli Han, Shengjun Liu*. "Quartic rational Said-Ball-likebasis with tension shape parameters and its application", Journal ofApplied Mathematics,2014: No. 857840, 2014.
7. Xinru Liu, Yuanpeng Zhu, Shengjun Liu*. "Positivity and monotonicitypreserving bi-quartic rational interpolation spline surface", Journal ofApplied Mathematics, 2014：No. 987076, 2014.
6. Jun Wang, Kai Xu, Ligang Liu, Junjie Cao, Shengjun Liu, Zeyun Yu, XianfengDavid Gu. "Consolidation of Low-quality Point Clouds from OutdoorScenes", Computer Graphics Forum, 32(5):207–216, 2013.
5. Shengjun Liu, Guido Brunnett, and Jun Wang. "Multi-level HermiteVariational Interpolation and Quasi-interpolation", The Visual Computer,29(6-8):627-637, 2013.
4. Shengjun Liu, and Charlie C.L. Wang. "Quasi-Interpolation for SurfaceReconstruction from Scattered Data with Radial Basis Functions", ComputerAided Geometric Design, 29(7):435-447, 2012.
3. Shengjun Liu, Kwan-Chung Chan and Charlie C.L. Wang.“Iterative consolidation ofunorganized point clouds”, IEEE Computer Graphics and Applications. 32(3):70-83,2012.
2. Shengjun Liu, Charlie C.L. Wang, "Fast intersection-free offset surfacegeneration from freeform models with triangular meshes", IEEE Transactionson Automation Science and Engineering, 8(2):347-360,2011.
1. Shengjun Liu, Charlie C.L. Wang, "Orienting unorganized points forsurface reconstruction", Computers & Graphics,34(3): 209-218, 2010.